Senior Research Executive
The role requires a highly intelligent and organised 'completer-finisher', who is knowledgeable in both qualitative and quantitative research, to deliver the very best insight and results possible. You will have considerable experience working in a consultancy or research environment where your time is accountable. Proven experience of working directly with clients and successfully managing projects to agreed timescales, budgets and to a high standard is a must.
In this role you will play a part throughout the project lifecycle, drawing on strong project management skills and experience to manage project teams, ensuring projects are delivered on time and budget, with quality outcomes. You will undertake research design, data collection and analysis to produce insightful, stimulating reports for some of the world’s leading museums, galleries, theatres and arts centres as well as heritage bodies and charities in the UK and around the world.
· Undertake research design, data collection and analysis and produce insightful, stimulating reports
· Support and contribute to delivery of strategic projects
· Contribute to business development and account management of key clients by managing client accounts, responding to briefs for new work, writing proposals, attending pitches and developing potential opportunities
· Design and implement digital research methods including online and social media research, panel research, online research, online communities and web research
· Line manage, mentor and train other members as appropriate
· Support Account Group Leads with delivery of strategies, including developing, agreeing and prioritising projects within this area and advocating for them through AGLs
Contract: Fixed term or permanent.
Closing date: 9am, 26th February 2018
Salary: £24,000-£30,000 p/a
Location: Based in the heart of Manchester’s Northern Quarter. Applicants should note that, since Morris Hargreaves McIntyre serves a large number of national and international clients, a Senior Research Executive may be required to visit other parts of the UK and countries as and when requested.
Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus statutory holidays, company pension scheme, annual Company performance related bonus.
Hours of Work: Full time, 35 hours per week Monday to Friday. MHM offer some flexibility on start and end times in return for your flexibility when required to meet business needs.
Please submit a completed application form to email@example.com.