Senior Research Analyst
This is an interesting and varied role for an experienced researcher who is skilled in both quantitative and qualitative research.
In this role you will play a part throughout the project lifecycle, drawing on strong project management skills and experience to manage project teams. You will ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget, and with quality outcomes. You will undertake research design, data collection and analysis to produce insightful, stimulating reports for some of the world’s leading museums, galleries, theatres and arts centres, as well as heritage bodies and charities.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Experience of quantitative data collection, validation and analysis techniques, including working directly with survey and analysis or data collection software packages e.g. SPSS, SNAP or Confirmit
· Be a ‘people person’ with the ability to develop strong working relationships with a wide range of people
· Be able to explain and present complex issues in an accessible way, communicating effectively to various audiences - for example, experience of writing client / stakeholder reports or delivering presentations
· Experience of managing projects to agreed timescales and budgets, with experience of dealing directly with clients in an agency environment, where your time is accountable
· Have a very good working knowledge of the MS Office suite, including Access or other database software
· Experience of conducting primary qualitative research using a range of methods
Closing date: 9:00am, 26th February 2018
Contract: fixed-term or permanent.
Salary: £24 - £30K
Location: Based in the heart of Manchester’s Northern Quarter. Applicants should note that, since Morris Hargreaves McIntyre serves a large number of national and international clients, a Senior Research Analyst may be required to visit other parts of the UK and travel abroad as and when requested.
Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus statutory holidays, company pension scheme, and annual Company performance related bonus.
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week Monday to Friday. MHM offer some flexibility on start and end times in return for your flexibility when required to meet business needs.
Send your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org