Researcher/Senior Researcher - Arabic Speaker
About you and the role
As a Researcher you'll deliver actionable insight for our clients. You'll work collaboratively as part of multiple project teams. You'll proactively build our client relationships, and develop new business opportunities from new and existing clients. Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do:
- Manage consultancy and research projects from start to finish, acting as main client contact; coordinating tasks within project team and actively monitoring delivery on time and budget
- Commission and manage sub-contractors including research agencies, translators and interpreters
- Design qualitative and quantitative research tools that meet client objectives and MRS guidelines
- Effectively moderate qualitative research discussions and carry out desk research
- Analyse qualitative and quantitative data
- Deliver actionable insight to clients: produce deliverables with project teams using the MHM insight process
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships, before, during and after projects to generate repeat business and build long-term value
- Contribute to proposals / other sales materials
- Build evidence of impact by following up with clients after projects and writing case studies or creating other content
You'll be the right person for this job if:
- You're passionate about solving problems, no matter if they're big or small; and have a strong mindset of getting things done
- You have great communication skills (verbal and written), and are able to explain and present complex issues in an accessible way to various audiences
- You are fluent in spoken and written Arabic to a native level and fluent in spoken and written English
- You actively identify opportunities, deliver improvements, and proactively implement and follow project management methodologies and processes
- You are great at managing expectations, ensuring delivery of the highest quality service, and soliciting and acting on client feedback
- You are able to analyse qualitative and quantitative data, identifying the salient issues and have experience of conducting primary qualitative research using a range of methods
- You have experience of working in, or knowledge of Saudi Arabia or other Gulf states.
Closing Date: 7th April 2022
Salary: £24,000 - 28,000 (Researcher) or £28,000 - 32,000 (Senior Researcher) per annum dependent on experience
Location: Manchester UK with options for remote working
Hours: 35 hours per week worked in line with our flexible working policy.
Applicants should note that, since Morris Hargreaves McIntyre serves a large number of national and international clients, you will be required to undertake work in other UK locations and overseas (including for clients in the Gulf States, USA, Europe and elsewhere).
You'll benefit from:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible working policy including options for remote working
We are an equal opportunities employer
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
How to Apply
To Apply for this role please submit a CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com by the 4th April 2022.