This role requires someone who has worked in a market research agency, with experience of project management and delivering projects on time, within budget and to a high standard. A good understanding and experience of research is required, as you will be expected to undertake research design, data collection, analysis and to produce insightful, stimulating reports. You will be an excellent communicator who is a highly organised ‘completer-finisher’ with rigorous attention to detail and who takes pride inseeing a job through. Experience of taking responsibility for projects delivered by a team and the ability to adapt to unexpected changes is imperative. You should be able to work on your own initiative, manage time effectively and work accurately and quickly under pressure.
· Project manage the delivery of projects, working with project teams to ensure delivery on time and on budget, to a standard that delights our clients
· Design quantitative and qualitative research tools and methods
· Conduct primary qualitative research and source secondary research
· Analyse, interpret and report on qualitative and quantitative data. This includes producing reports and other final outputs of projects (e.g. client presentations)
· Take an active part in insight workshops and other collaborative sessions to analyse and model findings and develop conclusions
· Contribute to the development of new products, evaluation tools/methods and improved systems
Closing date: 9am 26th February 2018
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 p/a
Benefits: 25 days annual leave pro rata, plus statutory holidays, company contributory pension
Working hours: 5 days per week, 9:30am-5:30pm. Flexibility will be required to meet business needs.
Contract Type: fixed-term or permanent.
Please submit a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.