Research Assistant - Australia & New Zealand
MHM is an international research, strategy and insight consultancy working with charities, heritage and cultural organisations of all sizes. As a team we are fascinated by what makes people tick.
We work across boundaries to fuel the success of cause-led organisations, giving them a deeper understanding of how to connect more people with their vision. Our clients include Auckland Art Gallery, Western Australian Museum, QAGOMA, British Museum and Earthwatch.
We are currently recruiting for a Research Assistant to join our team in Australia and New Zealand.
About you and the role
As a Research Assistant you'll work collaboratively as part of multiple project teams to deliver actionable insights to our clients.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do:
- Assist consultancy and research projects from start to finish
- Help to design qualitative and quantitative research tools that meet client objectives and industry guidelines
- Help to deliver actionable insight to clients: produce deliverables with project teams using the MHM insight process
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships, before, during and after projects to generate repeat business and build long-term value
- Contribute to proposals / other sales materials
- Build evidence of impact by following up with clients after projects and writing case studies or creating other content
You'll be the right person for this job if:
- You're passionate about solving problems, no matter if they're big or small; and have a strong mindset of getting things done
- You have great communication skills (verbal and written) and are able to explain and present complex issues in an accessible way to various audiences
- You have great attention to detail and are able to work to tight deadlines
- You are great at managing expectations, ensuring delivery of the highest quality service, and soliciting and acting on client feedback
- You are able to analyse qualitative and quantitative data, identifying the salient issues and have experience of conducting primary qualitative research using a range of methods
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000 per annum dependent on experience.
Location: Australia, New Zealand, hybrid working - we currently have colleagues based in Auckland and Melbourne.
Hours: 35 hours per week worked in line with our flexible working policy. Please note that as we are an international business, you will be required to accommodate local and international business hours.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the territory they apply from. Morris Hargreaves McIntyre serves national and international clients and you may be required to undertake work in other locations and overseas.
We are an equal opportunities employer
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for the role, please email your current CV and a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 11th May 2022.