Work with us as a Research Analyst
We are not currently recruiting for the position of Research Analyst in our Manchester office but always welcome CVs from interested and interesting individuals.
This role requires an individual with excellent communication skills who is able to take responsibility for a project delivered by a team, has an interest in arts and culture and is prepared to work abroad when business needs demand it.
· Design quantitative and qualitative research tools and methods
· Set up databases/scripts and produce tabulated data for online and iPad surveys and paper questionnaires
· Carry out data validation and quality control checks
· Moderate focus groups, conduct depth interviews, assist at forums
· Analyse, interpret and report on qualitative and quantitative data. This includes producing reports and other outputs (E.g. client presentations)
Closing date: N/A
Salary: £19,000 - £26,000 per annum (level dependent on current experience)
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, plus statutory holidays, company contributory pension
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9.30am – 5.30pm. Flexibility will be required to meet business needs
Location: In the heart of Manchester's Northern Quarter
Contract Type: N/A