Morris Hargreaves McIntyre are the largest cultural strategy and research agency in the UK. Based in Manchester, and with offices in New Zealand and Australia, we specialise in organisational development, strategic planning, audience insight and market research within the arts, cultural, heritage, leisure, higher education, sports and charity sectors. All of our projects are different, but the value we add is constant.
The role of Projects Assistant is perfect for someone looking to take on new challenges across multiple areas. As Projects Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the research teams in planning and delivering work. You will be working closely with project managers to ensure that time and resources are optimised, demonstrating your organisational skills and your ability to plan not only your own workload, but also the work of your colleagues. In addition to this, you will assist in research tasks and contribute to the delivery of high quality work to clients.
- Support the planning and co-ordination of project and programme scheduling.
- Work with project leads to identify the right people with the right skills and expertise to work on each project
- Ensure work is accurately booked into project teams’ diaries
- Resolve resourcing issues quickly and appropriately
- Support the delivery of business development work
- Support project delivery by assisting with research tasks
- Keep abreast of all work in the business (both current and future)
Contract: Full-time, Permanent
Closing Date: 20th November 2017
Salary: £17,000- £18,000 per annum
Location: Based in the heart of Manchester’s Northern Quarter.
Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus statutory holidays, company pension scheme, annual company performance related bonus.
Hours of Work: Full-time, minimum of 35 hours per week Monday to Friday.
If you would like to apply, please send a completed application form to email@example.com