Fixed Term Research Assistant
Research Assistant – Manchester Office
We're looking for a full-time Research Assistant to join our team on a 12-month fixed term contract.
Morris Hargreaves McIntyre are the largest cultural strategy and research agency in the UK. Based in Manchester, and with offices in New Zealand and Australia, we specialise in organisational development, strategic planning, audience insight and market research, brand development, audience development, segmentation, product development, income development and impact evaluation within the arts, cultural, heritage, leisure, higher education, sports and charity sectors. All of our projects are different, but the value we add is constant.
This role is perfect for someone that is looking to develop a career in research. The role requires an excellent communicator who is a highly organised ‘completer-finisher’ with rigorous attention to detail and takes pride in seeing a job through. You should be able to work on your own initiative, manage time effectively and work accurately and quickly under pressure.
- Help prepare primary and secondary data collection tools e.g. discussion guides, questionnaires
- Collate and analyse primary qualitative and quantitative data e.g. focus group transcriptions, observation data
- Take an active part in insight workshops and other collaborative sessions to analyse and model findings and develop conclusions
- Contribute to the development of new products, evaluation tools/methods and improved systems
- Contribute to final client deliverables, including writing sections of reports, presentations and producing graphs to interpret and explain research data
Contract: Full-time, 12-month fixed term
Closing Date: Wednesday 25th October 2017
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000 per annum
Location: Based in the heart of Manchester’s Northern Quarter. Applicants should note that, since Morris Hargreaves McIntyre serves a large number of national and international clients, a Research Assistant may be required to visit other parts of the UK and countries as and when requested.
Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus statutory holidays, company pension scheme, annual Company performance related bonus.
Hours of Work: Full-time, minimum of 35 hours per week Monday to Friday.
If you would like to apply, please send a completed application form to email@example.com