We're after a talented Data Analyst with a sound understanding of the market research project process gained whilst working in a market research environment so they can hit the ground running.
- Very strong data analysis and data interpretation skills with a passion for data and unearthing insights through interrogation of statistics.
- Excellent communication skills, with a high attention to detail.
- A self-starter whose ability to work under their own initiative is balanced by seeking advice when and where appropriate.
- Proven Microsoft Excel skills (macros, pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs, etc.) The role is suited to someone that holds a relevant degree and has experience of using SPSS, SNAP, or Confirmit software or similar. You will play an integral role, working alongside our fantastic project teams to deliver insightful, stimulating reports.
Key responsibilities and duties are:-
- Set up databases/scripts for data processing, iPad surveys and online surveys.
- Source and analyse secondary data.- Implement digital research methods including online and social media research, panel research, mobile research, online communities and web research.
- Output data - including data validation and quality control.
- Undertake statistical analysis of data.
Closing date: 9am, 26th February 2018
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 p/a
Working hours: Monday-Friday 9:30-5:30pm – Flexibility will be required to meet business needs.
Location: Based in the heart of Manchester’s Northern Quarter
Contract type: fixed-term or permanent.
Please submit a completed application form to email@example.com