- Very strong data analysis and data interpretation skills with a passion for data and unearthing insights through interrogation of statistics.
- Excellent communication skills, with a high attention to detail.
- A self-starter whose ability to work under their own initiative is balanced by seeking advice when and where appropriate.
- Proven Microsoft Excel skills (macros, pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs, etc.) The role is suited to someone that holds a relevant degree and has experience of using SPSS, SNAP, or Confirmit software or similar. You will play an integral role, working alongside our fantastic project teams to deliver insightful, stimulating reports.
Key responsibilities and duties are:-
- Set up databases/scripts for data processing, iPad surveys and online surveys.
- Source and analyse secondary data.- Implement digital research methods including online and social media research, panel research, mobile research, online communities and web research.
- Output data - including data validation and quality control.
- Undertake statistical analysis of data.
Closing date: No current vacancies
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 p/a
Working hours: Flexible
Location: Based in the heart of Manchester’s Northern Quarter