Interested in the role of Consultant?
We are not currently recruiting for the position of Consultant but always welcome CVs from interested and interesting individuals.
This position requires a confident, independent decision maker with a passionate interest in what makes people and organisations tick who is capable of and enjoy leading, managing and working effectively as part of a team with a personal style which motivates and engenders confidence, and is able to evidence a minimum of four years working in a consultancy or research environment.
Full time. Salary: £negotiable
- Deliver confident and robust M.H.M. insight and strategic guidance to clients both national and international based on research, analysis and interpretation resulting in reports and presentations
- Help build the Company's specialist knowledge, intelligence and networks, whist identifying opportunities to move into new sectors and territories
- Line Manage project teams from the development of proposals, pitches and tenders through to completion on time and in budget
- Take the initiative in building new business and retaining and developing existing business
- Represent the Company and raise it’s profile through networking, conference presentations and publications
Deadline - n/a