Learn more about the role of Senior Consultant
We are not currently recruiting for the position of Senior Consultant but always welcome CVs from interested and interesting individuals.
This role requires a strong personality capable of guiding, interrogating and challenging colleagues' assumptions, who is able to evidence a minimum of five years working in a consultancy or research environment, and is respected as enjoying an excellent reputation in their existing field.
Full time. Salary: £negotiable
- Assume a major role in the Company's creative thinking, intellectual development and strategic planning
- Help build the Company's specialist knowledge and intelligence, whist identifying opportunities to move into new sectors and territories
- Provide clients, both national and international, with confident and robust M.H.M insight and strategic guidance
- Lead and deliver consultancy and research projects from inception to completion, resulting in high quality, insightful and stimulating reports, meeting client needs and the Company's strategic aims, whilst achieving business plan targets
- Line Manage and lead project teams from the development of proposals, pitches and tenders through to completion on time and in budget
- Represent the Company and raise it’s profile through networking, conference presentations and publications
Deadline - n/a