Research Executive - Manchester Office
We are not currently recruiting for the position of Research Executive for our Manchester office but we always welcome CVs from interested and interesting individuals.
This role requires someone who has worked in a market research agency, with experience of project management, delivering on time, budget and to a high standard. A good understanding and experience of research is required, as you will be expected to undertake research design, data collection, analysis and to produce insightful, stimulating reports.
You will be an excellent communicator who is a highly organised ‘completer-finisher’ with rigorous attention to detail and takes pride in seeing a job through. Experience of taking responsibility for projects delivered by a team and the ability to adapt to unexpected changes is imperative. You should be able to work on your own initiative, manage time effectively and work accurately and quickly under pressure.
- Project manage the delivery of projects, working with project teams to ensure delivery on time and on budget, to a standard that delights our clients
- Design quantitative and qualitative research tools and methods
- Conduct primary qualitative research and source secondary research
- Analyse, interpret and report on qualitative and quantitative data. This includes producing reports and other final outputs of projects (e.g. client presentations)
- Take an active part in insight workshops and other collaborative sessions to analyse and model findings and develop conclusions
- Contribute to the development of new products, evaluation tools/methods and improved systems Contract: N/A Closing Date: N/A Salary: £18 - £26K per annum. Location: Based in the heart of Manchester’s Northern Quarter. Applicants should note that, since Morris Hargreaves McIntyre serves a large number of national and international clients, a Research Executive may be required to visit other parts of the UK and countries as and when requested Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus statutory holidays, company pension scheme, annual Company performance related bonus. Hours of Work: Hours of work are open to discussion. A full time contract is a minimum of 35 hours per week Monday to Friday. MHM offer some flexibility on start and end times in return for your flexibility when required to meet business needs.