Research Analyst - Sydney office
We’ve got a fantastic opportunity for an experienced qualitative and quantitative researcher to join our Sydney team as a Research Analyst.
In this role you will undertake research design and analysis and produce insightful, stimulating reports for some of the world’s leading museums, galleries, theatres and arts centres as well as heritage bodies and charities.
This role requires someone with experience in qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis techniques, including experience of working with survey analysis software packages.
· Design quantitative and qualitative research tools and methods;
· Set up databases/scripts and produce tabulated data for online and iPad surveys and paper questionnaires;
· Project manage the delivery of projects to a standard that delights our clients;
· Analyse, interpret and report on qualitative and quantitative data. This includes producing reports and other outputs (E.g. client presentations);
· Carry out data validation and quality control checks;
· Analyse and report in secondary research data;
· Take an active part in insight workshops and other collaborative sessions to analyse and model findings and develop conclusions;
· Liaise with and maintain positive client relationships;
· Contribute to business development and business winning activities
Applicants must be an Australian resident or hold current, appropriate working visa.
Closing Date: 12 noon Monday 28 August 2017.
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000 per annum plus superannuation (level dependent on current experience).
Location: Based in Surry Hills, Sydney.
Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus statutory holidays, annual Company performance related bonus.
Hours of Work: A full time contract is a minimum of 35 hours per week Monday to Friday. Applicants should note MHM works internationally and the postholder may be required to work flexibly to communicate with colleagues based in other countries, including early morning or evening conference calls.
To apply please email a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we can only accept application forms on our company application forms.