Join our in-venue interviewer team
Join our dedicated in-venue fieldwork team that work exclusively with prestigious, cultural organisations and charities.
Our in-venue interviewers work primarily in London, Manchester, Liverpool, Chester and Newcastle-Upon-Tyne though we also undertake ad-hoc projects across the UK.
This role is ideal for a great communicator that is outgoing and enthusiastic and is seeking some flexibility in their working hours. Shifts are available every day with an average of 2-3 shifts required per interviewer per week in London. Other areas may require fewer shifts. A shift is generally four hours long although longer shifts may be required to complete targets. At some venues five or six hour long shifts are standard. The role can provide great experience for people working towards a degree in marketing or market research.
A typical day would involve approaching visitors as they finish their visit, and completing a questionnaire with them about their experience, and their visiting habits to museums and galleries, or venues run by a charity. The data collected underpins the work delivered for our clients.
- Responsible and mature in your approach to work
- Excellent organisational skills and able to manage your time effectively
- Reliable with the ability to work on your own and organise your own workload
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and confidence when approaching and meeting people
- Outgoing and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- You have great attention to detail and the ability to complete questionnaires quickly and accurately
- A strong affinity with the cultural sector
- Experience of administering surveys with visitors to cultural venues is desirable but full training will be provided
- You can provide documents to verify your identity and to show you are eligible for work in the UK
London Pay Rate.
- £9.40 per hour
- £10.40 per hour Bank Holiday
Pay rate elsewhere in the UK
- £8.25 per hour
- £10.25 per hour Bank Holiday
Full job description can be found below. Please submit a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Please note that we will only contact candidates as a vacancy arises.
Job description for an in-venue researcher